Monday, November 29, 2010

Holiday Grand Plan: Holiday Decor Week

I think I missed a couple weeks due to the Thanksgiving "break" and insanity of trying the sell the house. One good thing about the house being on the market is that I have had to do a couple big cleans from top to bottom, so it's staying in pretty good shape. I still feel the need to get back on track with the Holiday Grand Plan.

Holiday Decor Week
I love decorating for the holidays. It's one of my favorite times of year. I love watching the house transform in to a festive place with a smile around every corner!

Holiday Prep:
  • Sort Lights - pitch broken lights and inventory remaining
  • Updated (outdoor) Lights to LED - done
  • Decorate house - inside and out - done
  • Make applesauce-cinnamon ornaments with kids - done
  • Finish Advent Santa for the kids - done

  • Update Master Wish List for kids & wrap up shopping
  • Finish Christmas shopping for extended family
  • Finalize Christmas plans with family
  • Make grocery list for holiday treats (see what can be made ahead)

I am hoping for a little less insanity this week, but I start facilitating my first FPU Class on Wednesday night and we're going out of town again on Friday, so I'll be happy with what ever I accomplish!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails